We believe in developing a long-term strategic partnership with our customers by aligning business and IT objectives. Our comprehensive suite of managed IT services allows you to focus on your business goals and objectives.
ASi Support Plus - Basic Plan
- Best for customers who have limited day-to-day IT needs. With this package, you will have a plan in place when you need help.
ASi Support Plus - Enhanced Plan
- A great fit for customers who want to supplement their IT department. If you need a comprehensive IT plan with a set schedule, this is the right package for you.
ASi Support Plus - Premium Plan
- This plan is for businesses who want to completely outsource IT services or augment an existing staff. With this plan, we become an extension of your business. We will schedule regular, recurring, planned events that happen on-site or remotely. We will focus on the technology to help achieve your business goals.
- Hosted email
- Hosted PBX and unified communications
- Web and video conferencing
- Backup and disaster recovery
- File sync and sharing
- Cloud computing
- Advanced security solutions
24/7 Help Desk
- Systems proactively monitored and maintained by skilled IT professionals
- Automated alerts reduce the risk of critical failures
- Preventative maintenance performed to ensure uptime
- Desktop and server support
- Moves, adds and changes
- Managed firewall services
- Managed anti-virus and malware protection
- Advanced threat detection and response
- Platform and endpoint management providing regular updates and security patches
Backup & Recovery
- Business continuity and data protection
- Hybrid backup and disaster recovery services
- Restoration of entire server systems down to file level restores
- Daily backup job verification
- 24×7 remote monitoring and management
- Perform patches and system updates to critical system infrastructure
- Asset management to ensure warranty coverage is tracked and maintained
- Wireless Access Points
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Phone Systems
From Our Blog...
Author: Vikas Butaney February 6, 2019 Utilities are transforming. In working with over 200 utilities worldwide, we find that they are facing three key business imperatives – securely improving grid reliability and efficiency, integrating distributed energy resources...