We believe in developing a long-term strategic partnership with our customers by aligning business and IT objectives. Our comprehensive suite of managed IT services allows you to focus on your business goals and objectives.
ASi Support Plus - Basic Plan
- Best for customers who have limited day-to-day IT needs. With this package, you will have a plan in place when you need help.
ASi Co-Managed IT Services
- A great fit for customers who want to supplement their IT department. Under this plan, we partner with your existing staff to collectively meet goals and objectives.
- This unique solution allows your internal IT staff to leverage our wide range of engineering assets as well as our MSP toolkits to create a cohesive team approach.
ASi Support Plus - Premium Plan
- This plan is for businesses who want to completely outsource IT services. With this plan, we become an extension of your business. We will schedule regular, recurring, planned events that happen on-site or remotely.
- Includes a virtual CTO that will work with C-level executives in charting the IT course that is best for the specific needs of each individual business.
- Our virtual CTO services review operations, align IT infrastructure with your strategy, develop IT plans, understand compliance, and bring a working knowledge on implementing best practices.
- Hosted email
- Hosted PBX and unified communications
- Web and video conferencing
- Backup and disaster recovery
- File sync and sharing
- Cloud computing
- Advanced security solutions
24/7 Help Desk
- Systems proactively monitored and maintained by skilled IT professionals
- Automated alerts reduce the risk of critical failures
- Preventative maintenance performed to ensure uptime
- Desktop and server support
- Moves, adds and changes
- Managed firewall services
- Managed anti-virus and malware protection
- Advanced threat detection and response
- Platform and endpoint management providing regular updates and security patches
Backup & Recovery
- Business continuity and data protection
- Hybrid backup and disaster recovery services
- Restoration of entire server systems down to file level restores
- Daily backup job verification
- 24×7 remote monitoring and management
- Perform patches and system updates to critical system infrastructure
- Asset management to ensure warranty coverage is tracked and maintained
- Wireless Access Points
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Phone Systems
From Our Blog...
Date: 02/06/20 Author: Fabien Maisl It’s an exciting time for organizations that are migrating to Industry 4.0. Over the last few decades, industrial control systems (ICS) have enabled modern industrial automation. Today, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)...