We believe in developing a long-term strategic partnership with our customers by aligning business and IT objectives. Our comprehensive suite of managed IT services allows you to focus on your business goals and objectives.
ASi Support Plus: Fully Managed
- This plan is for businesses who want to completely outsource IT services. With this plan, we become an extension of your business. We will schedule regular, recurring, planned events that happen on-site or remotely.
- Includes a virtual CTO that will work with C-level executives in charting the IT course that is best for the specific needs of each individual business.
- Our virtual CTO services review operations, align IT infrastructure with your strategy, develop IT plans, understand compliance, and bring a working knowledge on implementing best practices.
ASi Support Plus: Co-Managed
- A great fit for customers who want to supplement their IT department. Under this plan, we partner with your existing staff to collectively meet goals and objectives.
- This unique solution allows your internal IT staff to leverage our wide range of engineering assets as well as our MSP toolkits to create a cohesive team approach.
- Hosted email
- Hosted PBX and unified communications
- Web and video conferencing
- Backup and disaster recovery
- File sync and sharing
- Cloud computing
- Advanced security solutions
24/7 Help Desk
- Systems proactively monitored and maintained by skilled IT professionals
- Automated alerts reduce the risk of critical failures
- Preventative maintenance performed to ensure uptime
- Desktop and server support
- Moves, adds and changes
- Managed firewall services
- Managed anti-virus and malware protection
- Advanced threat detection and response
- Platform and endpoint management providing regular updates and security patches
Backup & Recovery
- Business continuity and data protection
- Hybrid backup and disaster recovery services
- Restoration of entire server systems down to file level restores
- Daily backup job verification
- 24×7 remote monitoring and management
- Perform patches and system updates to critical system infrastructure
- Asset management to ensure warranty coverage is tracked and maintained
- Wireless Access Points
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Phone Systems
From Our Blog...
Date: September 9, 2020 Author: Imran Bashir As more and more enterprises move their business-critical workloads and applications to the Cloud, top of mind for many is to get the most secure and fast connection to the internet with minimal latency. The goal is moving...